Michael Kelley, DDS
Dr. Kelley received his D.D.S. degree -- Doctor of Dental Surgery -- from the State University of New York at Stony Brook in 1993. He received his B.S. degree from the State University of New York at Cortland in 1985. Dr. Kelley has received his master of laser dentistry advanced training and is certified on the Sirona 980nm diode laser, The Biolase Waterlase laser, The CEREC CAD-CAM restorative system and the painless Lumineers porcelain veneer system.
Dr. Kelley's favorite aspects of dentistry are cosmetic and full-mouth reconstruction cases. These cases are very rewarding to him because he has the opportunity to make a difference in a person's life.
Dr. Kelley's personal interests include his family, boating, skiing, golf and sporting events.
- State University of New York at Cortland - B.S.
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens - Residency
- State University of New York at Stony Brook Dental School - D.D.S.
Professional Memberships, Awards
Dr. Kelley is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Academy of Operative Dentistry - Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry
- Dentsply International - Merit Award for Outstanding Achievement in Removable Denture Prosthodontics
- Branemark System - Prosthetic Curriculum
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- XI - PSI - PHI Fraternity